PRETTY LITTLE LIARS - SEASON 3 FINALE: "A Dangerous GAme"
- Keegan Allen tweeted- "[it will] shock everyone in the world."
- Lucy Hale tweeted- “The finale is the most jaw dropping yet. and Ezria fans…you are in for a ride!”
- Marlene King tweeted- "[that it will be] a kick ass, mind blowing, crazy as hell epic story.”
- Andy Reaser tweeted-“it will make a lot of teenage girls explode.”
- Marlene King said- "I think I’ll finish what I started."- Possibly referring to something from her mind-blowing episode?
- Remember how Marlene King keeps saying "red is the new black"? The reason why she repeats this will be revealed. Here, here & here are a few ‘red’ clues.
- Marlene King’s finale script tweets can be found here. Will Spoby live? Spencer & Toby are going to have a moment from which they will then reach a resolution. There is a possibility of a Spoby kiss.
- Marlene King tweeted- “Emily creeps up to the house. She peeks in a window. Through a narrow slit in the curtain she sees -“
- Troian Bellisario said- “You can definitely expect Spencer’s world to be completely turned upside down”
Clues from above: (in no particular order)
++ please click on the images for our comments
- Rosewood’s infamous forest will be in the finale.
- The waitress who told “A” she had “pretty eyes” will be back.
- Spencer’s all dressed up. Hmm, could this be something to do with Toby?
- We’ll find out who exactly Jenna was talking to in the park in “UnmAsked”.
- *The church was tweeted by Marlene King & although you can’t see it, it has been confirmed that it will be going up in flames…
- It will be an amazing 60 minute long episode.
- They’ve said we’ll find out long-awaited answers. Yay!
- A mAssive secret will be uncovered.
- * A (Toby we believe) attempts to kill someone.
- We will find out exactly how many A-Team members there are.
- Majority of the episode will be focused on Alison & her death. Someone will have a direct altercation with Ali’s killer. Could it be Emily- is that who she sees in the house?
- The next member of the A-Team is set to be revealed and it could possibly be the person that Emily saw digging up Alison’s grave “That Night”.
- Another member of Rosewood is set to die during the finale and Wren will be directly linked to the death/the person. (while he’ll appear in a different light at the same time.)
- Radley Sanatarium will be a major focal point of the episode. Hanna will search Wren’s office and discover a major clue regarding A and a fire will be started where a certain person may ‘rise from the ashes’.
- We’ll find out who wore the Queen of Hearts costume in “This Is A Dark Ride”
- There will be carnival in the finale. As revealed to us by Holly Marie Combs (Aria’s mum).
- This episode will draw inspiration from the Hitchcock film North by Northwest, which is about a hapless New York advertising executive that is mistaken for a government agent by a group of foreign spies, and is pursued across the country while he looks for a way to survive. Who could this be about?! Did Alison leave town the night she ‘died’, or could this be to do with the twin theory?
- There will be a Jenna scene in the pouring rain.
- It is possible that the title comes from the 1941 film "A Dangerous Game" which revolves around two detectives that are trying to solve mysteries in an isolated mental facility.
We’ll update this post as we find out more. Please tell us what you think- new clues, ideas etc. and we’ll tell you our own opinions of these revelations!
* things are edits